Below you can find some interesting links:
- Database for European Labour Law and Literature in Labour Law (IAAEU).
II. Court decisions
- Case law of the European Court of Justice.
- Case law of the German Federal Constitution Court (in German).
- Case law of the German Federal Supreme Court (in German).
- Case law of the German Federal Labour Court (in German).
- Database of the European Union Law.
- Database of German laws by the German Federal Ministry of Justice (in German).
- The German Federal Law Gazette (in German).
- Translations of the most important German laws.
IV. International Labour Law Websites:
- International Labour Organization (ILO).
- NATLEX the database of national labour, social security and related human rights legislation maintained by the ILO's International Labour Standards Department.
- Employment protection legislation database EPLex of the ILO’s Industrial and Employment Relations Department (DIALOGUE).
- Information System on International Labour Standards NORMLEX.
V. European Labour Law Websites
- European Labour Law Network (ELLN).
- Restatement of Labour Law in Europe.
- European Commission’s Directorate General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion.
- Academy of European Law (ERA).
- Labour Law Research Network (LLRN).
VI. German Labour Law Websites
- Internet portal for Labour and Social Law (in German).
- Legal Internet Project of the University of Saarbrücken (in German).
- German Industrial Relations Association – GIRA (in German).
- Hugo Sinzheimer Institut for Labour Law HSI (in German).
- Study series in the field of labour law and labour law comparison (in German).